Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The baby grows up

Lily
Lily will be spayed tomorrow. I had intended to stop by the vet's for a while now and finally got around to it today. They had an opening tomorrow, so I jumped on it. Shhhh, don't tell her.
She is eight months old now, and I don't think she's stopped growing yet. She's so different from the little ball of fur I brought home in November, and yet she's still the same cuddly puppy (just a whole lot bigger). I'm wondering how she'll behave tomorrow.
The vet was able to give me some anxiety drops (like Rescue Remedy), so I think the whole pack will get a little taste of it tonight. I hope it will calm them all down, especially Maggie. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have Lily a little calmer tomorrow.
On another doggie note....I found leashes tonight for a steal at Big Lots! I bought five leashes and one harness, all for $1.99 each! I couldn't believe it. They're great, sturdy leashes, and one's even a multifunction leash. Archie's first multifunction leash set me back about $20 at PetSmart, so this was an incredible bargain. I had my eye on a hot pink leash for either Maggie or Lily, but it turned out to be 4 feet, and that's just not quite long enough. Now it's time to try out the new finds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Did you have to take a shot of the anxiety drops too?

6/16/2005 10:16 PM  
Blogger divageek said...

This is what I was wondering, too.

6/16/2005 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home