Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm getting too old for this

The LMGC and I are headed out in a few hours to see the ViBeKiLLeRs at Slim's. The show is supposed to start around 10:30. I hope to get to bed by 1 so I can get up and drive an hour and a half to work tomorrow morning. I think I've lost my mind.
Two weekends ago at Slim's, I hit my head on the iron staircase. The cut was about an inch and a half long and bled like crazy**. The next morning, the whole right side of my face hurt and wouldn't let up, even after two 800 mg doses of Advil. The LMGC took me to an Urgent Care facility, who referred me to the local ER. Because I wasn't having vision problems, dizziness, etc., the doctor didn't feel like I needed a CT. He diagnosed my head pain as migraines triggered by the blow to my head.
We were at Slim's briefly Friday night and I resisted the temptation to play CSI and test the staircase for the presence of blood. Tonight, I might need to wear a helmet.

**The LMGC took a picture of the wound with my cellphone that I'll upload when I get the chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hezalin said...

God, are you ok now? How scary, those head wounds do blled like a mofo! Should we get you an epilepsy softie helmet for your ocncert going now?? Chrstmas is coming!!!

12/10/2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home