Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas griping

What I learned today.
1. Dogs don't like wearing antlers.
2. Bil-Jac liver treats are icky.

Took pictures of Cerberus for the Christmas card. What an ordeal. Archie cooperated beautifully, as always. Maggie wasn't thrilled about it, but figured out the longer she sat, the more treats she got.
And then there was Lily. She was so uncooperative, but eager to lick my face any chance she could get. Her favorite trick was pulling her antlers off her head with a paw as soon as I'd get them on. So most of my pictures look like this.


Or like this.




I'm not sure how, but I managed to get enough shots of the dogs to compose the card.
And if you're wondering about #2 - don't ever try to hold a soft liver treat in your teeth, tell your dog to sit, and try to take a picture at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home