Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's good that I don't work at the post office

Three days back at work have managed to undo any good I got out of Spring Break last week.
Let's see how many of the physical symptoms of stress I've chalked up in the last 72 hours.
  • sleep disturbances - heck yeah. I've been awake since 4:30, 5:00 and 3:30 the past three mornings
  • back, shoulder or neck pain - goes without saying
  • tension or migraine headaches - ditto
  • upset or acid stomach, cramps, heartburn - going through the Pepcid AC like it's candy
  • muscle tension - duh
  • fatigue - if you only knew
  • high blood pressure - haven't checked the numbers, and am a little scared to do so
  • asthma or shortness of breath - albuterol is my friend
  • chest pain - oh yes. at 4 a.m. scary.
  • skin problems (hives, eczema, psoriasis, tics, itching) - pass the Benadryl
  • reproductive problems - without verging on TMI, random bleeding like a mo-fo
  • immune system suppression: more colds, flu, infections - styes R us
What keeps me going? I have to work to pay for dog food.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hezalin said...

poor {{{{Dixie}}}}
We love you! even if you're afflicted!

4/26/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home