Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Political prisoner

In the tradition of Gandhi, Guantanamo Bay detainees, and other protestors over the years, Angus went into a hunger strike over the weekend. He was with the grandparents while I was out of town for one night. He is a low maintenance dog and fairly obedient, but I guess he missed me just a bit. He refused to eat. Drank a little water, but didn't touch a bite of food.
Having raised a stubborn child, my parents did not give in to the emotional blackmail. They didn't even offer him a dog biscuit to tempt him to eat. No doggie MRE was cracked open either. These people are hard core.
Angus was very excited to see me when I returned Sunday. I brought him home, put the same food in the same bowl down for him, and within ten minutes, he was crunching away. He thinks he made his point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Yea, you really need an uppity Corgi along with everything else in your life

6/11/2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home