Thursday, April 24, 2008

Handle with care

When I was sick several weeks ago, my doctor ran a throat culture as well as drew blood to test for mono. I went back today for a follow-up visit and found out that the test result showed exposure to flu strain a, flu strain b, and mononucleosis.
My doctor said I could continue to experience mono symptoms for another couple of months, and if it goes longer than that, then we should worry. I've had an incident of swollen glands lately, and I still feel overly tired a lot, so knowing this diagnosis helps me understand what's going on in my body.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hezalin said...

sorry to hear that celeste. That totally stinks, those darn kids! I hope the symptoms don't flare up too muhc and go away SOON!

4/25/2008 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home