Sunday, February 05, 2006

Blogger-itis

Blogger hiccupped and lost two of my posts from yesterday. *Sigh*
Check out Pandora for online music listening that is customized according to your musical preferences. Pandora tells you the major features of the songs or artists that you pick as a basis for your "stations." According to Pandora, rhythmic syncopation, acoustic guitars, harmonies, and major key tonality are features found in the music I like.
I created stations based on R.E.M., the Beatles, Ryan Adams, and Elton John. Heard some good songs I'd probably never be exposed to otherwise. But there were a few duds thrown in, too - the Little River Band, Journey, and Air Supply. Blech. How quickly I hit the "I don't like this" choice on those songs!
Anyway, it's a neat idea and free (for now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home