Monday, June 19, 2006

Take a picture here, take a souvenir


Cuyahoga is the best souvenir from my trip to Ohio for the wedding of the LMGC's nephew.
She was in the parking lot of our hotel and meowed continuously all weekend. It woke me up Sunday morning and I found her hiding under a car. After a few minutes of coaxing, she came out enough for me to snatch her up. I brought her inside and gave her milk mixed with water which she enjoyed immensely.
When I told the LMGC about my plan to cat-nap her to NC, he said "You have pet issues." I fired back with "You have CD issues." We can not argue with the truth.
After a long howwwwwl of protest upon entering the car, Cuya settled down long enough for me to get a carrier and some necessities from the nearest Wal-Mart. She and the LGMC bonded while I shopped.
She is a great traveler and was very quiet on the 12 hour trip home. She's confined to the LMGC's bathroom right now, while we teach her litterbox etiquette.
I noticed she wasn't chewing her dry cat food, and wondered if she even could. The LMGC pried her mouth open (along with the comment "I feel like my daddy" - who was a dentist) and we found out she only has four teeth! The LGMC asked her "Are you sure you're not from West Virginia?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home