Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm not changing the name of the blog

But if things go as planned, I will not be in first grade next year. I will be in a reading coach position, at my same school. This is the position I mentioned previously. The paperwork is being processed, and supposedly, it's just a matter of time.
This job will take me out of my classroom all the time, but put me in a support position working with the K-3 teachers at my school. Part of the job requires using technology....think I have that part down pat.
My assistant began taking stuff off the walls today, and I think the kids are getting suspicious. No formal announcement has been made, so I've kept my mouth shut around them.
I'm excited about the new possibilities. But I know that I will miss being in the classroom. I'm already having a few pangs of guilt. Maybe I just need to go hang out in kindergarten tomorrow to get over that. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home