Sunday, October 16, 2005

Update quickie

  • Lithotripsy went as well as can be expected. Will give more details later. The anesthesia and sedation haze kept me from experiencing most of the procedure, but suffice it to say, when it started, it felt like someone was hammering at my back. I've passed some stone fragments, for the first time ever. It's a sad Friday night when the highlight is straining your pee.

  • Recovered well enough from the procedure to meet the LMGC in Wilmington to see Tift Merritt on Saturday. She put on a great show and we had a wonderful time. Tried out a local restaurant on Sunday, Fat Tony's Italian Pub. It's near the Cape Fear River and you can see the boats go by. The angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce and chicken was divine. We had beautiful weather and it was a perfect fall day.

  • Put the dogs in the fence so I could clean their room tonight. Went out to let them in and there was Lily sitting on the carport waiting to come inside. She hates being left in the fence. She's pushed the gate open before and squeezed out, so I wondered how she'd escaped tonight. When I got to the fence, I realized she'd chewed through the leash I'd used as "insurance" so she couldn't push the gate open. She is smarter and more stubborn than I thought. Plus, I think she wants to be where her mommy is, no matter what.

  • For some reason, my email client, Mozilla's Thunderbird, is all wacky. My email account and saved emails didn't load when I started the program tonight. All the files are saved, though I'm not quite sure how to get them back into use again. It will take more digging through the FAQ and Help files than I have time for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home