Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Catching up

I've been working late nights (until 7, 8, and sometimes 9) the last couple of weeks in preparation for the lovelies and those who teach them to return to school. My blogging has been neglected. Alas.
At some point, I'll write about seeing Snakes on a Plane, complete with photos from the event. The downer to the evening (and my birthday) was the E. coli outbreak in Cary. We had an unplanned detour to Raleigh for supper, causing us to miss the first few minutes of SoaP. Dang.
I had heard about the restrictions earlier in the day, but for some reason they didn't register with me. Snakes on a brain, I suppose. The LMGC and I both brushed our teeth and drank the water before the big OOOPS popped into either of our brains. Thankfully, we didn't get sick.
More later when my head isn't pounding from stress and exhaustion....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home