Saturday, June 07, 2008

Like a rolling stone

Three of the six of you who read this already know, but the CTs and ultrasounds of my adrenal glands came back clear. I still have swelling in my neck, but my doctor thinks that's related to the sore throat that won't die. She is culturing that and I'm on medicine, so hopefully we're on the right track. The ongoing fatigue and recurrent swollen glands are just part of the mono that won't die, it seems. Nothing more serious.
But. The radiologist did see "numerous" gallstones. I don't know how many "numerous" means, but I'm thinking, "too damn many for me to count." I am not having any problems, so it's a wait and see thing at this point. My doctor said I'll probably need my gallbladder out "in the next 30 years or so."
I'm glad you can't get brain stones - I'd probably end up with them there, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home