Saturday, August 27, 2005

Moblogging from Raleigh

Saw Steve Earle and Allison Moorer at the Museum of Art tonight. Thought I'd keep a running log of the profanity, just for fun. I've combined the moblogging into one semi-coherent post.
  • 9:00 p.m. - First f-word of the night from Steve Earle.

  • 9:02 p.m. - I've been ordered to clarify. Steve said "mother f-er" and "ass."

  • 9:29 p.m. - In a between-songs story, Steve talked about the Indians getting f-ed over and manifest destiny being the ultimate bullsh-t revisionist principle. That's two for the price of one.

  • 9:42 p.m. - The phrase "big ass guitar" comes out of Mr. Earle.

  • 10:03 p.m. - "It's amazing the pinko sh-t you can sneak in on a bluegrass record and f-ck you."

  • 10:15 p.m. - "It's my f-cking song."

Expect a guest review by the LMGC soon. And...Happy Birthday to the LMGC as well!
A postscript - the DivaGeek saw the multiple cursing moblog posts and told me later, "I thought your blog was being hacked!" which cracked me up. Because who would take the time and effort to do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home