Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Long time, no blog

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. Last week was busy. There were "I hate my job" days, and "this isn't so bad" days. A kindergartner hollered "Hey Coach!" at me when I came to help in his classroom, and that made me smile. Also on the funny list, a little kindergarten girl who giggled "That looks like me!" and pointed to the monitor where she saw the picture I'd taken (of her) with the webcam for our Waterford reading program. Uh, sweetie, that is you. ;)
My mother went into ICU in the wee hours of Sunday morning, bleeding heavily as a complication from a colonoscopy on Friday. She's much better now, has been moved to a room and will hopefully be home in a day or so, but it was scary for a while. Big thanks to the ER staff and Daddy for saving her life. Also, big thanks to my friends for supporting me through yet another crisis.
I tried to get the week started off right, going to bed earlier, and NOT falling asleep on anyone while chatting on AIM or YM. I was even done talking to the LMGC by 10:45 and drifted off to sleep. And I woke back up at 12:49 a.m. So here I am. I've got to follow up with my doctor about the leg pain that's hanging around from the surgery ordeal, so maybe she can give me something to help the quality and quantity of my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home